Wound Assessment and Management
2 x 2 hour sessions
- 14th and 21st November – 9.30-11.30am each day
- 30th January – 9.30-11.30am and 1-3pm
Virtual on-line using MS-Teams
NHS £60 ex VAT (£72 inc VAT) per person
Private £80 ex VAT (£96 inc VAT) per person
Who should attend?
Practitioners who care for people who are either at risk of or who currently have a wound/s.
- Anatomy of the skin and its function
- How do wounds heal?
- Wound assessment using a structured framework
- Treatment planning
- Dressing selection according to different categories
- Red flags and safety netting
For any queries about the training session please contact The Academy Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Book and pay now by credit card.