Contact & Find Accelerate
All referrals should be sent securely to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 020 3819 6022 or drop us a line at email@example.com
Compliment or complaint
We would love to hear from you and any comments which you may have to enable us to improve the service that we are offering. Telling us your views is a valuable way of informing us about your experience.
We’re open weekdays – Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00.
We’re closed at the weekends. For emergency help, please call your GP or 111 or visit your nearest A&E Department.
Leg ulcer and lymphoedema – treatment centre and clinic:
Centre for Excellence & Innovation
Head Office & Centre for Excellence & Innovation
St Joseph’s Hospice
Mare St, Hackney
London E8 4SA
Accelerate Health CIC is a limited company registered in England and Wales no. 07733466
Appointments – staying safe together:
Appointment tend to last around 1 to 1.5 hours, so please ensure you allow enough time. During the pandemic we’d prefer you to come alone to your appointment, but if you do need to bring a friend or family member for support – please ensure it is just one extra person.
Some things to do while you’re in the clinic:
- Social distancing. Distance yourself at least 2 metres away from other people. We have screens to keep you and our team safe.
- Hand washing. Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment. Wearing gloves is not allowed in the clinic. But we’d encourage you to wear a face covering.
- Are you feeling unwell? If you’ve any signs or symptoms of Coronavirus, you must not enter the clinic area or treatment rooms.
General transport advice:
We will discuss transport with you to find the best solution and make arrangements were appropriate.
By car or taxi
- Taxi’s may set down with the grounds, but there’s no parking available on site. There is however, plenty of on-street parking bays surrounding the hospital area.
On your bike
- There are several bike racks at the hospital for visitors and staff
- Central Line to Bethnal Green, and then by bus (106 – 254) or 15 minutes walk from the Tube Station.
- District Line to Whitechapel and then by bus (254 – 106) from outside the station.
Nearest overland / train station:
The nearest station is London Fields, which provides onward connections to Liverpool Street, Walthamstow, Chingford and beyond.
- The following buses pass the gate (26 – 48 – 55 – 106 – 254)
Healthcare professional enquiries
Professional enquiries containing patient data must be sent by completing the below form. The information is sent directly and securely to an nhs.net account.