Contact & Find Accelerate
020 3819 6022
For general questions, drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re open weekdays – Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00.
We’re closed at the weekends. For emergency help, please call your GP or 111 or visit your nearest A&E Department.
Leg ulcer and Lymphedema – treatment center and clinic:
Centre for Excellence & Innovation
Head Office & Centre for Excellence & Innovation
St Joseph’s Hospice
Mare St, Hackney
London E8 4SA
General transport advice:
We will discuss transport with you to find the best solution and make arrangements were appropriate.
By car or taxi
- Please note, there is no parking available at the hospice but there are parking facilities in the area.
On your bike
- There are several bike racks at the hospital for visitors and staff
- Central Line to Bethnal Green, and then by bus (106 – 254) or 15 minutes walk from the Tube Station.
- District Line to Whitechapel and then by bus (254 – 106) from outside the station.
Nearest overland / train station:
The nearest station is London Fields, which provides onward connections to Liverpool Street, Walthamstow, Chingford and beyond.
- The following buses pass the gate (26 – 48 – 55 – 106 – 254)