020 3819 6022
For general questions, drop us a line at: email@example.com
We’re open weekdays – Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00.
We’re closed at the weekends. For emergency help, please call your GP or 111 or visit your nearest A&E Department.
How to find us:
Head Office & Centre for Excellence & Innovation
St Joseph’s Hospice
Mare St, Hackney
London E8 4SA
General transport advice:
We will discuss transport with you to find the best solution and make arrangements were appropriate.
By car or taxi
- Please note, there is no parking available at the hospice but there are parking facilities in the area.
On your bike
- There are several bike racks at the hospital for visitors and staff
- Central Line to Bethnal Green, and then by bus (106 – 254) or 15 minutes walk from the Tube Station.
- District Line to Whitechapel and then by bus (254 – 106) from outside the station.
Nearest overland / train station:
The nearest station is London Fields, which provides onward connections to Liverpool Street, Walthamstow, Chingford and beyond.
- The following buses pass the gate (26 – 48 – 55 – 106 – 254)
<iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m14!1m8!1m3!1d9926.814258504197!2d-0.0569358!3d51.5369967!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x0%3A0xfb2a12127d242120!2sSt.%20Joseph's%20Hospice!5e0!3m2!1sen!2suk!4v1578394228701!5m2!1sen!2suk” width=”600″ height=”450″ frameborder=”0″ style=”border:0;” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>