Contact & Find Accelerate
Call us on 020 3819 6022 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals and Healthcare Professional enquiries
Professional enquiries and referrals containing patient data must be sent securely via email@example.com
We’re open weekdays – Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00.
We’re closed at the weekends. For emergency help, please call your GP or 111 or visit your nearest A&E Department.
Leg ulcer and lymphoedema – treatment centre and clinic:
Accelerate Health CIC
St Joseph’s Hospice
Mare St, Hackney
London E8 4SA
Accelerate Health CIC is a limited company registered in England and Wales no. 07733466 | VAT No: 123 758 118
Appointment tend to last around 1 to 1.5 hours, so please ensure you allow enough time. We have made a short video which describes a typical appointment and will help you know what to expect.
General transport advice:
We will discuss transport with you to find the best solution and make arrangements were appropriate.
By car or taxi
- Taxi’s may set down with the grounds, but there’s no parking available on site. There is however, plenty of on-street parking bays surrounding the hospital area.
On your bike
- There are several bike racks at the hospital for visitors and staff
- Central Line to Bethnal Green, and then by bus (106 – 254) or 15 minutes walk from the Tube Station.
- District Line to Whitechapel and then by bus (254 – 106) from outside the station.
Nearest overland / train station:
The nearest station is London Fields, which provides onward connections to Liverpool Street, Walthamstow, Chingford and beyond.
- The following buses pass the gate (26 – 48 – 55 – 106 – 254)
Compliment or complaint
We would love to hear from you and any comments which mean we can improve what we do.