- Accelerate Centre of Excellence & Innovation , London
About the role
Would you like the opportunity to be fast tracked to a Lymphoedema Specialist role and build on your career to date? Are you passionate about compression therapy, supporting self-management and creating an impact on people’s lives?
By joining Accelerate in our new purpose built facilities you can develop your skills and knowledge over a 1 year programme ‘From Novice to Specialist in lymphoedema management’. This will equip you to manage all types of lymphoedema and broaden your clinical and leadership skills. Want to know more? Call us for a chat or visit to see if this type of role would tap into your desire for development.
Accelerate CIC is an award winning not for profit community interest company (CIC) delivering community focused wound and lymphoedema servicesto Tower Hamlets, City and Hackney and across London. As a social enterprise we have greater control of our working environment and team ownership that will benefit patients and staff alike. Our mission remains to make a tangible difference to people’s lives and we are doing this daily, reaching more lymphoedema patients every year. We are a multidisciplinary team full of energy and drive. We can and do bring change!
Accelerate has a national reputation for excellent and innovative multidisciplinary care. We are dedicated to changing lives and moving patients from illness to wellness. We do this through our community services, our Centre of Excellence and Innovation, a range of education packages and through collaborating with partners to transform their community services. Accelerate is actively engaged in the national lymphoedema initiatives and is well placed to offer swift and creative solutions to deliver change for patients and clinicians.
We welcome those who are enthusiastic about developing lymphoedema expertise with opportunities for advancing as a specialist practitioner. You will be part of a progressive and dynamic multidisciplinary team that supports challenges and inspires change. Come and join this growing team and help us change lives!
Please download and have a look at the Job Pack below for more information about Accelerate and the benefits of joining the team.
Our promise to you
- Negotiated salary that reflects recruitment, retention and professional growth
- The right amount of clinical time to provide safe and effective patient centred care
- The provision of 3 days of protected education days per year
- A 1- 2 year development programme for clinicians wishing to become Specialist Nurses or Therapists: From Novice to Specialist in Lymphoedema
- Leadership development programme
- Future opportunities to be part of national developments and training
- Internal Mentoring programme
- Tailored induction programme
- Quarterly team events to celebrate success!
- Access to flexible working
- Interest free membership loans and travel loans
- Competitive Pension Scheme (Employer contribution of 7%)
- Access to a Health Cash Plan
- Twice yearly fun days!
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role.