Do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We are a friendly team and would like to hear from you.
Our number is 020 3819 6022.
Please dial and select one of the 4 options:
- Press 1 for our reception, general enquiries, or to be put through to members of the clinical or corporate services team
- Press 2 for the clinic reception to confirm or cancel appointments
- Press 3 for our City and Hackney Lymphoedema Service
- Press 4 for our Dressings Optimisation Scheme (healthcare professionals only)
Please leave a message for us if we are not at our desks when you call with your contact details so that we can return your call.
For general enquiries our email address is
How to find us:
Accelerate CIC – Head Office and Treatment Centre
Mile End Hospital, 275 Bancroft Road, London E1 4DG
We will discuss transport with you to find the best solution and make arrangements were appropriate.
General transport advice:
By car or taxi:
- Please note there is very limited public parking nearby
- There are several bike racks at the hospital for visitors and staff
- Mile End – Central Line, Hammersmith & City Line, District Line
- Stepney Green – Hammersmith & City Line, District Line
- The 25 and 205 stops outside Mile End Hospital on Mile End Road
- The 309 stops on Globe Road
- The 277 and 425 stop on Grove Road
- The 8 and D6 stop on Roman Road
- The D5 and D7 terminate at Mile End Station
- Monday 09.00 – 17.00
- Tuesday 09.00 – 17.00
- Wednesday 09.00 – 17.00
- Thursday 09.00 – 17.00
- Friday 09.00 – 17.00