Developing skills in leg ulcer management – a multi-disciplinary approach
5 days – all of which must be completed
16, 17, 23, 24 June and 14 July, 2020 OR
22, 23, 29, 30 Sept and 21 October, 2020 OR
2, 3, 9, 10 February and 3 March, 2021
This course is accredited by the Royal College of Nursing (RCN) for Professional Accreditation.
Accreditation applies only to the educational content of the programme and does not apply to any product.
The RCN cannot confirm competence of any practitioner.
This programme will give the candidate 30 CPD credits.
Accelerate Academy, Room 1, Education Centre, St Joseph’s Hospice, Mare St, Hackney, London E8 4SA
NHS £750 (ex VAT)
Private £950 (ex VAT)
Who should attend?
Registered community nurses who manage patients with lower limb wounds.
- Provide holistic assessment of patients with lower limb wounds based upon best evidence based care
- Understand vascular assessment and the use of different compression modalities to enhance practical skills and patient outcomes
- Become proficient in the use of doppler, enhanced compression bandaging and hosiery measuring and fitting
- Book your place via email
- Wear suitable clothing for practical workshops
- Lunch will be provided – please inform of any dietary requirements on booking
For any queries about the training sessions please contact Karen Staines, Director of Wound Care & Education, email@example.com