Appointments and visiting Accelerate
You will receive your appointment letter which, if you prefer, can be sent to you by email if you let the Reception Team know.
The administrative staff will contact you 3 days before your appointment either directly by phone or by SMS. If you do not respond to advise of your attendance, we will automatically cancel your appointment and offer it to another patient.
Appointments tend to last around 1 to 1.5 hours, so please ensure you allow enough time. We have made a short video which describes a typical appointment and will help you know what to expect.
General transport advice
We will discuss transport with you to find the best solution and make arrangements were appropriate.
By car or taxi
- Taxi’s may set down with the grounds, but there’s no parking available on site. There is however, plenty of on-street parking bays surrounding the hospital area.
On your bike
- There are several bike racks at the hospital for visitors and staff
- Central Line to Bethnal Green, and then by bus (106 – 254) or 15 minutes walk from the Tube Station.
- District Line to Whitechapel and then by bus (254 – 106) from outside the station.
Nearest overland / train station:
The nearest station is London Fields, which provides onward connections to Liverpool Street, Walthamstow, Chingford and beyond.
- The following buses pass the gate (26 – 48 – 55 – 106 – 254)
Compliment or complaint
We would love to hear from you and any comments which mean we can improve what we do.