- Accelerate Centre of Excellence & Innovation , London
About the role
The role of a Lymphoedema Nurse is to utilise their passion for lymphoedema management and their growing skills in the care of complex patients in the population we serve. They will be a contributory member of the team, helping advance both the service and the mission. Being a team player and bringing energy is essential.
The Lymphoedema Nurse will be accountable to the Clinical Delivery Lead, supporting the development of a cohesive team. This will enable effective management of team objectives whilst remaining mission focused.
The post holder will bring a positive ‘can-do’ mentality to this role; being a person who is creative and solution focused is fundamental to this role and will underpin the day to day running of the organisation. The post holder will enjoy team work to ensure the key deliverables are completed.
Discretion and confidentiality will underpin the role alongside integrity and the ability to manage challenging situations. Being proactive and organised with excellent attention to detail is essential.
Accelerate is a social enterprise operating in the health sector. The organisation has a strong and determined focus on the core mission which is to impact on and make a difference to the lives of those communities we serve, these being those individuals living with wounds and/or lymphoedema.
Take a look at the documents below for more information about the job and Accelerate and the benefits of joining the team.
Our promise to you
- Negotiated salary that reflects recruitment, retention and professional growth
- The right amount of clinical time to provide safe and effective patient centred care
- The provision of 3 days of protected education days per year
- A 1- 2 year development programme for clinicians wishing to become Specialist Nurses or Therapists: From Novice to Specialist in Lymphoedema
- Leadership development programme
- Future opportunities to be part of national developments and training
- Internal Mentoring programme
- Tailored induction programme
- Quarterly team events to celebrate success!
- Access to flexible working
- Interest free membership loans and travel loans
- Competitive Pension Scheme (Employer contribution of 7%)
- Access to a Health Cash Plan
- Twice yearly fun days!