Clinical Lead for Lymphoedema
Clinical Lead for Community Lymphoedema
- Accelerate Centre of Excellence & Innovation , London
- £42 – £51,000
- Closing date:
- 10th January 2021
About the role
Specialist nursing and therapy roles are critical to the successful delivery of care within Accelerate. The organisation has a strong and determined focus on the core mission which is to impact on and make a difference to the lives of those communities we serve, individuals living with wounds and/or lymphoedema.
In introducing a new level of leadership, the expectation is that the Clinical Lead will lever their passion for their speciality and their expert skills in the care and management of complex patients for the delivery of excellent outcomes for their patients and commissioners. It is also anticipated that the post holder will bring better understanding to the principles of patient flow, clinical systems and their organisation and staff effectiveness and efficiency.
Being an inspirational leader for a team is critical to the success of a service. You will bring creative thinking and innovation to complex issues, utilising expert skills, risk management and insight in order to effectively manage a variety of situations borne out of complex psychosocial, medical or organisational need.
Knowledge about the health of your population and inherent inequalities should assist your contribution to the development of your service and the mission of Accelerate. The ability to grasp the principles of clinical leadership, understand partnership working across a health economy and demonstrate a solution driven mentality are essentials of this role
To truly shine in this role you will be a high level performer with a driving ambition to find new and exciting ways of showcasing the success of your team. You will work collaboratively with your peers across the organisation for the benefit and growth of all clinicians and in order to achieve common goals and outcomes. Alignment to Accelerate’s philosophy and values and strategic objectives of the organisation are pivotal in the success of your role.
Please download and have a look at the Job Pack below for more information about Accelerate and the benefits of joining the team.
Our promise to you
- Negotiated salary that reflects recruitment, retention and professional growth
- The right amount of clinical time to provide safe and effective patient centred care
- The provision of 3 days of protected education days per year
- A 1- 2 year development programme for clinicians wishing to become Specialist Nurses or Therapists: From Novice to Specialist in Lymphoedema
- Leadership development programme
- Future opportunities to be part of national developments and training
- Internal Mentoring programme
- Tailored induction programme
- Quarterly team events to celebrate success!
- Access to flexible working
- Interest free membership loans and travel loans
- Competitive Pension Scheme (Employer contribution of 7%)
- Access to a Health Cash Plan
- Twice yearly fun days!