It's Legs Matter Week and Accelerate invite you to talk about sickle cell leg ulcers
Tuesday 4th June 5-7pm
Education Centre, the Rear of Mile End Hospital, Bancroft Road, London E1 4DG.
Nearest Tubes: Stepney Green, Mile End
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- People with Sickle Cell Ulceration who want to know more and share their experience
- Clinicians who want to know more about how to manage this complex form of painful leg ulceration
- John James OBE: Chief Executive: Sickle Cell Society
- Alison Hopkins MBE: Chief Executive: Accelerate
- Ina Farrelly: Director of the Accelerate Centre of Excellence and Innovation
- Dr Richard Bull: Consultant Dermatologist: Accelerate
- Hayley Turner-Dobbin: Clinical Delivery Lead: Accelerate
HOW TO BOOK?
Simply click this link and complete your FREE registration.